Management audit is audit of the management of an organization. Similar to operational audit in several aspects, management audit, however, concentrates more on the areas or functions that provides management to improve their efficiencies in managing their business and overcome their weaknesses
Our Management Audits provides many benefits such as:
- Maximize Stakeholder value.
- Optimize Operations.
- Engage leadership & talent.
- Manage Risk and regulation.
- Evolve Strategic Business Ambitions.
- Finance Growth.
- Evolve new or improved avenues to increase revenues.
- Identification of areas or process to result in higher profits.
- Identification of Methodologies to improve the speed Cash Flows.
- Suggestions for improving the strength of the Balance Sheet Corporates.
- Identification of the weaknesses and inefficiencies in different functional areas, such as finance, sales, production, operations etc.
- We analyze solutions to overcome the inefficiencies or weaknesses identified.
- Critically review of the organization structure and evaluate the ways for improving the management efficiency and select the best policies and people.
- The firm also examines the organizational structure, Policies, Plans and Objectives, Systems and Procedures, Standards fixed for performance, Methods of control and the method of evaluation of results.
- We report the defects, irregularities and weaknesses during their examination. We make suggestions to improve the efficiency and performance of the management.
Management audit helps a firm in making right decision in areas such as make or buy, closing down of a unit, acquisition of a business, etc. It also helps in assessing the efficiency of the executives. It serves as a reality check on the executives. With management audit, we suggest ways to utilize the resources of the organization effectively. Management audit helps in rehabilitation of sick units. Management audit report is jointly reported by our experts from various fields.